Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's Ok Thursday's link up ( It's already Thursday ?dang)


that I am super late on posting for today’s topic.

this is a super quick post

I sold 2 bags of books and magazines to Half Price Bookstore (HPB) and got 6 dollars for all.

I left HPB and went straight to Chick-Fil-A for lunch with that 6 $.

I have tomorrow off to move out of my place. Movers are scheduled for 7:30 am.

I’m excited to actually use movers this time and to save my back.

I am blessed to have a friend (Wendy)that has helped me pack EVERY night this week after work and we have kicked butt on getting tons done.

I am born and bred a Texan but I flippin HATE summers here.

I am taking 2 showers a day (am and pm) because of my sweatiness.

I’m going through some menopausal symptoms like heat flashes and they’re killing me!!

I have to unpack as much of my home that I can this weekend before I leave for Winnipeg, Canada on Monday and that makes me super stressed.

It’s OK that I stopped in the middle of unpacking last night and went to eat Mexican food with my honey. It totally recharged me.

I have had more sweet tea today than I normally do and have made frequent stops to the bathrooms. (TMI)

I got to run and wrap up some things on my desk now before I leave the office.


2 comments:

  1. I am cracking up... I feel for you... but you made it all sound so funny!

    Don't stress... just take it one. day. at. a. time.

    and drink more coffee.
    :)

    YAY Wendy!!! You can do it! Maybe the movers will be fun to look at?!

    robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already Thursday? You must be kidding. This week has moved like molasses! Gotta love moving and packing. Glad you got movers!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!