Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's Ok Thursdays ( linking up with others)

Its Ok Thursdays


It's Ok - that i still am not the best at linking up but i want to get better at it

I watched my local fireworks last night from the televised special

First time in years that i missed fireworks watching them in person but had killer headache that wouldnt budge

My honey and I hung out at friends pool being so lazy and it was wonderful

I finally went to Trader Joe's in Ft Worth yesterday. They were the 1st store to open. Dallas is next-yay!

I got my 1$ large sweet tea from McDonald's this morning and no breakfast.

That i am so excited to work from home tomorrow and not come into the office at 7am like i've been doing lately.

I'm also excited for this weekend's continuation of July 4th celebration at my uncle's house. He lives near my Nanny that is 2 hrs one way in the country. My brother and family are coming down. WooHOO.

It's Ok that i dont post to my blog everyday but i enjoy finding new blogs to follow.

I am addicted to a new blogger group of just Texans.

That this happens often but i'm not so talkative today

3 comments:

  1. Yay for family time! I hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for staying home and being lazy on the Fourth ..... I'm convinced Husband and I are two of the most boring people on the planet. Did you watch the Macy's fireworks in NYC? Those were amazing! I also enjoyed the fireworks in DC. Congrats for being brave enough to visit Trader Joe's. I've never been in one but I've decided to wait until the "newness" wears off and the crowds go away.

    Hope you feel better soon!!!!
    Big hug,
    Nicole @ Three 31
    http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog, Holli! I love the boots!!! :) Holla to a fellow Texan!! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!