Friday, September 21, 2012

Farewell Summer, Hello Fall Linkup

Today is a record for me I think. This is the most i've posted in one week since i started my blog a year ago. I wouldnt have posted today accept that it's my day for all those who participated in the swap, we're supposed to post what we got.

I got paired with Casey who blogs over at Project Girl Get Fit from Chicago.  The swap was to send something you're going to miss about the summer but look forward to the fall. I sent Casey a scarve in her favorite color, a starbucks card for a latte, some nail polish, some Halloween socks, and a pencil box that had owls on it because she loves owls. There might have been a few other small things but i didnt take a picture of all that i sent.

I received from her a pie crust, and can of pumpkin filling, a jar of apple butter, some grill seasoning, a small football, a Halloween bag, some note cards, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, green nail polish, a bag of cotton candy, some apple cider packets and a candle.  Casey is great regarding her blog logo. She sent a keychain and her notecard had her logo on it and i really like that idea. Also, her mailing label was her blog logo too.  I should look into that!

If you live in Texas, have you heard of Antique Alley? My cousin Lauren and our honey's are going there tomorrow and I am so excited. It's 25 miles of crafts, antiques, garage sales, food vendors, etc in 2 different counties (Johnson and Ellis). It's about an hour away from me but we're going to get an early start. Yay! I'll try to take some pics and tell you all about it after the weekend.


What I received from fall swap.





2 comments:

  1. Wow it looks like you got some great stuff from the swap! I'm stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a sweetie ;) (i talked to kristina) thanks for linking up dear :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!