Thursday, September 20, 2012




I am linking up today to the Sunshine Project. I follow Kimberly’s Korner and read about the Link up from her. The Sunshine Project is a post about anything that brought you sunshine this week ( a song, your family, a picture, anything).
I haven’t exactly felt my best this week. I’ve been struggling with sinus headaches every day and I hate having headaches! One thing that makes me feel better and that I make sure I have on my desk all day with me is Sweet Tea. There’s a chicken chain around our metroplex  called Raising Cane’s and they make the best sweet tea!  My boss also loves the tea so we bought a gallon of it on Monday and keep it in our fridge that we have back in our office.  So the tea has brought me sunshine all week.


Yesterday I was running errands and grabbing some lunch from a drive-thru during my lunch hour. My boss surprised me when I came back because she went to our other favorite place that makes the most awesome desserts – specifically  the yummiest strawberry cupcakes. That cupcake hit the spot and it made my day. Definitely some sunshine to my week!


4 comments:

  1. Now that post is just all kinds of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice boss!

    thanks for playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tea *AND* cupcakes .... I think we could be friends. HAHAHAHA

    Hugs,
    Nicole @ Three 31
    http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sweet Tea, too! Sunshine thoughts besides Sweet Tea... Crisp Autumn mornings! 'Love those and they are just beginning to arrive here in Arkansas! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!