Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Me,Myself, and I Linky Party



This months questions:
1) When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
Typically I like to hunker down with a magazine or book and listen to my ipod (at same time). Music relaxes me.

2)  If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer
? I would go back to the late 60’s early 70’s (like when I was born). I would be a groupie for Janis Joplin and follow her to all her concerts. Peace out peeps!

3)  What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn? I mentioned this before but when I was younger, my mom decorated me to replicate one of Dolly Parton’s album cover. I had the wig, big boobs, freckle on lip, high heels, the red bandana shirt, everything. I won the contest and it was so fun. ( I think the fake boobs jinxed me because I now I wouldn’t have to fake them).

4)  Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
*I HATE all things banana. No banana nut bread, candy, smoothie, nothing!!
*My bottom teeth are crooked again from not wearing my bottom retainer and I wore braces for 4 years. I’m so mad at myself.
*I had a breast reduction 13 years ago and the darn things grew back. Its just fatty tissue people.
* I wont eat eggs without mustard. Period.
*I am super picky and I don’t eat many vegetable but I love escargot and calamari.

5)  What would you tell your 16-year-old self? Please start understanding that there will be people that just wont like you no matter what. Quit trying to make everyone like you and learn to like yourself more. Don’t be so hard on your mom. She will be your rock when you’re older and you need to cherish every moment with her. You don’t know this yet but you’ll never have a baby and be married at a young age but you will have a full life.

Happy Tuesday- 2 posts in one week back to back- something must be in the air. :)

4 comments:

  1. I am a product of the early 70's like 1971 and I love everything about being a hippie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I was born in 68 and was raised on all the music, shag carpet, volkswagen bugs, all of it.

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!!!