Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Guest Post at Geek in Glasses

Good morning Y'all! I was  a sponsor for Stephanie at her blog Geek in Glasses. I actually met Stephanie through a craft swap that i'll be posting about pretty soon. She asked me to write a post on any topic i wanted SOOOO, of course i blogged about my Halloween party that i had this past weekend. I still have a whole other post on my party to fill you in on. My post is at her blog right now but I'm also posting it here too.


A Spooky Guest post from Holli's Hoots and Hollers!!

Today I have an Awesome Blogger posting here. It's Holli from Holli's Hoots and Hollers! She sponosred the Geek this month - so here's a great big THANK YOU!, to her. Check out her Halloween Post!
******
Hi Y'all, I'm Holli and I had a sponsor ad on Stephanie's blog and she asked me to do a guest post.  I had a Halloween party this past weekend and I wanted to share some of my decorations with you. I decorated a little every night for the past 3 weeks. There was so many pictures so i could only choose a few.
I got a little crafty and painted 4 plastic wine glasses with ghosts and painted : I'm here for the Boos on the back of them. I decorated the hallways, the dining room, the garage, bathroom- pretty much every where. I dressed up as a Day of the Dead bride and mu Honey was my groom. Most everyone dressed up which was really fun. I have more pics of the party to post later on my blog some come over and see me.

My skeleton kept watch over my wine. There were many more bottles in there. We drank most of them.


Book Shelfs needed some webs and spiders



This was hung in hallway to walk thru


2 great minds think alike. We seriously didnt plan on dressing the same.
My friend Kimi was Flo from the commercials
My friend Kimi was Flo from the commercials

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE Halloween decor and the Flo costume was very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,Love,Love the decorations! Bet it was a huge turn out! I just love Halloween parties! Oh who the hell am I kidding I love ANY KIND OF PARTIES! lol... Hope you have a great day Chica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Halloween party ROCKED! I am so blessed from my friends and family texting me to tell me how awesome it was.
      Wish you could have been here. Girl, we killed so many bottles of wine. I kinda hurt the next day.

      Delete
  3. oh this is awesome!! love the decor and the makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun Helene- Thank you!!

      Delete
  4. I love the glasses! "here for the boos" Too funny! FLO is my favorite character on commercials! Happy Halloween! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!