Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween! This is end of Blog Angels for October

So today i'm supposed to talk about my experience with participating in Blog Angels. I think most of Y'all know that i had the best luck a girl could have. My blog angel that i was supposed to "watch over" was Kim with Queen of Over-Doing.  To wrap it up sweet and simple- I Love Her!!! She's an amazing mom,wife,entrepeneur of her own shop (Sweetsie's). Kim has been super busy with getting her shop started online and i wish her the best for all the success. The truth is that i now consider Kim a friend and I will continue to comment on her blog and be supportive all i can. There were a few options when signing up for this on what we were looking for such as help with new blog designs, assistance with blog in general, or just a new follower and friend. I didnt offer too much advice on her blog in general because i like it the way it is. So friendship is what she got!
Then i had an angel to watch over me who was Marci with Stone Cottage Adventures.  Again to keep it sweet and simple- I Love Her!!  Marci is the Best! She commented and gave support on all my posts. We also sent plenty emails outside of our blog. I  consider Marci a friend and we will continue to support each other's blog long after today. I seriously couldnt have asked to be paired up with 2 better women. Kim and Marci, thank you for all you've done and making this first time experience with Blog Angels the best. It will be hard to top this trio if i sign up again.
If you're interested in being a Blog Angel go see Rosie who coordinates this everey 2 months.  Her blog is Craftbotic. She's an angel for coming up with this!

Now today is my most happiest day ever!! I love Halloween!  Best Witches everyone!

10 comments:

  1. This is a neat idea, I'm glad you had such a great experience!

    Happy Halloween! BTW your costume was AMAZING! Loved the FB pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Danielle! I had so much fun at my party. I am sad to take down my decorations. It took weeks to get them all up. LOL
      You should totally be a Blog Angel- You have a lot to offer my friend.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks sweet girl!! Have fun tonight with Ian trick or treating or handing out candy. Wish you were here to hand out candy with. I say that alot to you dont i. That will be my closing phrase with you! Love ya

      Delete
  3. It was so wonderful meeting you. I think you know I am following Kim now, too! Happy Halloween, Sweet Holli! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you!! I still enjoy getting to know you a little everyday. I cant wait until we figure out a place to junk together!!

      Delete
  4. Best witches to you to. We don't celebrate Halloween here in Sputh Africa but hope you have an amazing celebration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lanthie! I bought 10 bags of candy on my lunch hour to hand out tonight to the kids. I hope we get a big turnout if not, i bought the good kind in case i'm stuck with the candy :)

      Delete
  5. I love that post! You are wonderful and I look forward to remaining as your lovely friend long after today!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant every word of it lady! You're a joy and I'm happy to have a new friend.

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!!!