Thursday, October 18, 2012

I feel so popular- I'm a guest at another blog

One of my Texas Blogger Gals , Nicole asked me to guest blog over at her blog while she's in Haiti doing amazing things with her church group. Her blog is here Three 31 (click on her blog) and go read what i posted. Please. It's my ranting about not ranting over Politics. :)
You'll really enjoy Nicole too. She's so funny and very honest. I love that about her! We clicked instantly and we laughed so much together when our group of bloggers got together a few months ago.
Can you believe its already Thursday? I get to work from home tomorrow and i'm doing the happy dance right now.
Big Hugs Y'all!!

10 comments:

  1. You are super popular. And awesome too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you're so sweet! You're pretty darn awesome yourself Missy!! You inspire me everyday.

      Delete
  2. Holli, Great post over at Three 31.....and I am right there with on all the senseless ranting! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules. I also found the funniest ecard yesterday that i posted on FB. It said " people are all Romney or Obama and I am al I like wine". hehe

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to read the post! Heading over right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Helene! Nicole is a great gal and i was honored to be a guest.

      Delete
  4. Hi, Holli! Great post on Three 31! I allign with the gal looking for a cupcake recipe. I think I would rather vote on cupcakes. ;-) I'd love a red velvet cupcake! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum, now i need to make a run to Sprinkles cupcakes. They have the best red velvet.

      Delete
  5. They there lady, I am a new follower from The Vintage Modern Wife's giveaway. Thanks for contributing! I am really hoping I get this one :D I blog over at www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com I would love to connect with ya sometime!

    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanx for being a follower. I love your blog. Good Luck on the giveaway!

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!!!