Friday, October 5, 2012


I’m linking up today with The Bargain Blonde for Friday Favorites.

Here are some of my fave things that got me though this week.

First of all Starbucks. Oh how I love them so. I’m what you would say “addicted”. My favorite drink of choice is the Venti ( if only they had bigger) non-fat, no whip, no foam white mocha latte. My mouth is watering just from typing that.



Sons of Anarchy –Tuesday nights on FX. I am so consumed with this show. My honey watched it from the beginning and so when we started dating, I wanted to be caught up. We bought the first 4 seasons (it’s Season 5 now) on DVD and I watched all of them right until a few weeks before the show started now. I think Jackson Teller (aka Jax) is freaking HOT and Yummy! I especially love the music y’all. It seems like I’ve been buying a song every week from their episodes. This one is the latest I’m stuck on.


greg holden-lost boy



I’m trying to make it to the State Fair of Texas this weekend. We’re supposed to get rain here in Dallas tomorrow so maybe Sunday will be the day.
Howdy, I'm Big Tex



My Halloween decorations. I grabbed all my Halloween storage bins from my Dad’s this week where I keep them in his man-cave. I’ve started putting things out here and there this morning.
My couch so far is all i can show you.





I’m just so glad it’s Friday.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Holli


10 comments:

  1. I follow you and I hope you will reciprocate...
    http://www.5minutiearrivo.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you too now. You're pictures are beautiful. Thank you for finding me.

      Delete
  2. LOVE Starbucks Pumpkin Lattes. Now I'll have to visit this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the SOA but not happy about the Opie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get past Opie! Killing me.

      Delete
  4. So jealous of the state fair ... So many people have blogged about it. Sad I can't go because I really want a Fletcher's corn dog like nobody's business. Eat one for me! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'll try to eat 2. If not the first half will be yours and the rest will be mine.

      Delete
  5. Ugh that Greg Holden song just about DESTROYED me. I wept! The music in this show is brilliant. Along with everything else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a SOA fan too!! I think it is a brilliant show. I love me some Jax!! He makes me want to wear leather and jump on a sweet hog (maybe one day). hahah And the music rocks as well. Oh Starbucks how I am addicted as well! You got my mouth watering when you started talking about your drink.....hahahhaha. Luv it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!