Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rockin to The Toadies

This past Saturday my Honey and I met our friend Panda at Billy Bob's in Ft Worth to see The Toadies. You guys have no idea how excited i was. I've always wanted to see them live but for some reason could never get it together when they were performing around town. The cool thing is that this band is a local band from Dallas-Fort Worth area but made it big in the 90's nationally. It just so happens that Panda went to school with Clark who is one of the lead guitar players. There have been a few changes throughout the years in the band but Todd Lewis who is the main singer vocals has stayed the same. The Toadies is considered an alternative rock band and they just released their newest album Play. Rock. Music this past July.
They did not disappoint and played solid for the whole concert! They rocked the house and i cant wait to see them again.
me and Honey (in his pulp fiction shirt)

Panda and me




12 comments:

  1. I never heard of The Toadies but I dig your honey's Pulp Fiction shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves this shirt! It doesnt help that people would come up to him at the bar and compliment on it. We also have a lovely Pulp Fiction framed poster in our hallway. LOL

      Delete
  2. That looks like yall had a great time! I love Billy Bobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy going there. It's kinda funny seeing a rock band there but it worked out ok.

      Delete
  3. 'Sounds fun! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was tons of fun. The only yucky part was that they didnt go onstage until almost 10:30. It was a late night and i'm getting too old for that. LOL! Thank goodness our church has a 11am service on Sundays. :)

      Delete
  4. Love the blog! :)

    How abt following each other? Let me know if You would like to and i would love to follow you back.

    ~ Seepz
    http://that-sassy-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome! looks like you had a great time!! I love the pulp fiction shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! My husband saw The Toadies for his bachelor party, albeit not in an amazing Pulp Fiction shirt! Thank you for the welcome at the Texans who Blog group!

    Lilly
    pancakesandbeetjuice.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Holli!

    Following you now as "Sarah Dashes" from A Dash of Sarah!
    Thanks for giving me some Texas blog support! I enjoyed meeting you at the last DFW meet up :-)

    I'll be looking forward to more of your work!
    <3, Sarah @ A Dash of Sarah
    www.adashofsarah.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!