Monday, October 15, 2012

The Queen of Over-Doing:Chronically Kim


I signed up to be part of Blog Angels a month ago. It's where you get paired up with another blogger and you're all about that blogger for the month of October.

I was paired up with Kim at The Queen of Over-Doing: Chronically Kim and today is the day where we reveal ourselves. First, I'm supposed to make this post to let you guys know about her blog.

I have really enjoyed reading Kim's blog for the last 2 weeks and i truly feel a connection with her. To start she has tattoos and loves wine like i do! Cheers to Kim for sure. Now go on over and show Kim some love. Tell her I sent you and said to say "Hey!"

Happy Monday Y'all!!

9 comments:

  1. I am so excited to meet you! I've enjoyed doing the blog angel this time around and hope to do it again! I look forward to getting to know you a bit better now as well!

    Kim M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, this is my first time participating in Blog Angels and i'm really excited. I would do this again for sure.

      Delete
  2. Great post! You are definitely an angel! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    BTW... I totally love that your name ends in "i". ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, all names should end in "i". LOL

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hey Betsey, Rosie at Craftbotic is having another Blog Angel swap in December.

      Delete
  4. This sounds so cool! I'm glad you decided to sign up for this.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Gina. I love meeting amazing new blogger gals and becoming friends. Thanx for stopping by to comment.

      Delete
  5. You got it girl! Headed over there now! OMG you drink wine and have tattoos too! I love you even more! : >)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!