Thursday, October 11, 2012


To be completely out of control with buying more Halloween decorations. I’ve officially overwhelmed my Honey on the quantity of tubs and boxes of Halloween stuff.

To be giddy about my little Halloween party because it’s been FOREVER since I had the space and funds to have one and also a  supportive boyfriend to let me.

To be a little pissy on the weather here in the Dallas metroplex. It’s hot and humid and I want our cool weather back that we saw briefly last weekend. My hair is HUGE today.

That I have 4 wks vacation and I’ve only taken 6 days so far. SO I’m starting this Friday to take a few Fridays off until end of year and more during the holidays. I’m actually doing a little happy dance as I’m typing this.

To be so super excited that my cousin and I are starting our own little crafting business as hobby on the side.  There will be much more details later. We’re working on our logo, etc right now.

I’m driving with 3 pallets in the back of my truck that my warehouse donated to me for the wood. Once again, enter the Sanford and Son music and I even have a red truck. LOL

I’m putting on my concert legs again for tomorrow night to see The Toadies at Billy Bob’s. I love the Toadies and so proud of them being local boys who made it big. My friend Panda went to school with one of the guys.

That I’m the only one in my office in our section that has orange Halloween lights and a Halloween banner on my desk right now. I believe that if I’m here for 9 hours (lunch too), I want to enjoy my desk and a little festive scenery.

I forgot to mention the other day that I made a very delicious bacon wrapped chicken for dinner and I am proud of myself. I don’t enjoy cooking most of the time but I had fun stuffing the chicken with cream cheese and wrapping it in bacon. YUM!!!

That I am absolutely thrilled to know that I have 138 GFC followers and however many is signed up for the email. It makes me heart happy that someone out there looks at this and sometimes even comments. I am blessed!

Have a great weekend, Y’all!

12 comments:

  1. Oh I forgot to tell you....Chris is TOTALLY on board and excited for our new little adventure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Giddy! really,i am consumed now with ideas. We got get busy Chica!

      Delete
  2. Make that 139 followers!!! Love your blog....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! I'm so grateful- really. Oh and i am following you back.

      Delete
  3. gosh its the same weather in Miami. So over it

    Have a great day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com & say hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicholl, Thanx for stopping by! I'll go visit your blog for sure.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you are keeping busy. I love Halloween decorations too!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, busy for sure! Never a dull moment. Thanks for stopping by. I love your blog.

      Delete
  5. Hey, there Holli Girl! 'Can't wait to hear more about the crafty business! I've been a farmers market vendor and LOVED it! 'Hope to be a vendor again next year. Happy October! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marci- what all did you sell? We have a great FM in Dallas.

      Delete
  6. Hi Holli! Life has been busy, but now it is not (doing a little dance with my coffee). So today I am indulging in my favorite blogs (yours of course) and drinking lots of coffee. I can't wait to hear about your crafting business. Good for you girls!! I love to craft, but you know how it goes. Like anything else, where can I find time to do it. I love the fact that you have your desk at work all festive for Halloween!! Love it!! I would do the same if I 1) had a desk & 2) had a job. I did not know you are on Twitter. I am going to follow ya! Happy Saturday girl! I'll send some of this cool, MN weather down to y'all in Dallas. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jackie, PLEASE send me the cool weather, it's much appreciated! Thanx so much for your comments and support.

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!!!