Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm a Hot Tamale! No really go see. Read about my take on tattoos

So if you havent come across Dusty at Girls Love Fried Pickles you need to NOW! I came across her blog around a year ago and i love her. She's my sister from another mother for sure. She lives in Tennessee and one day we will meet in person! She features Hot Tamales ( her friends and sponsors) on Thursday's on her and it's all about me today. Holla!! Woop! Woop!
My post is a little long but you can tell i have a few strong feelings on the topic of tattoos. Please say Hi to Dusty and tell her i sent ya. And give her a hug from me if your closer than i am.
Happy Thursday Yall!
If your a new follower - thank you so  so much for stopping by. It means so much from the bottom of my heart ( or butt because its big too). :)

Holli

7 comments:

  1. so i started following her this weekend after our convo about her and totally recognized your toe when it popped in my blog feed hahaha! i was like...that's holli's toe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA- that's awesome!! If something terrible happened and my face is unrecognizable, i know that you would find me now because of my toe. I love you so much cuz! Don't you love her? Did you see her reaction on the boots and did you cry? Cant wait for Saturday chica.

      Delete
  2. Omg! I love you! You are a Hot Tamale and Hot Snot! I need to send you my new tattoo design. It's coming up this month I get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your post girl!! I want to be you! Wait I AM!! lol I've been tattooed 8 times but only have 6 tat's two of them were cover up's! My Cousin is a tattoo artist and is hooking me up with my next one in Dec I'm hoping. I love your next tattoo idea! I've always wanted the music note for different reasons of course! I'm with you on the age! I'm hitting 45 next month and I could care a less what they are going to look like when I get older or who looks down upon me for them! Your right that next one is by far going to be the most meaningful! That's how I feel about the one I just got on my foot in honor of my nephew! We are such perfect friends chica!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang, i wish i had a cousin to hook me up! I just need to settle on the exact idea for my raven and music note. I am so excited for it!

      Delete
  4. AWESOME post! I have three and if I had limitless funds I would have a lot more. I am right there with you.....I don't care what mine look like when I am older. They are part of me now and will part of me later....maybe just a little more droopy (there are not on my boobs!)...I tend to droop everywhere...lol. Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel under-tattooed but I love hanging with you anyways!!! Thanks for sending your support over to my blog as well! I am having a "hoot" getting to know you! So here is a little bit of love... right back at you! I nominate YOU for a Leibster also! Here's the link to learn more! http://vertephoto.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award-read-then-do.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!