Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12 Linky Party with Nicole




Happy Wednesday y'all!! My sweet friend Nicole over at Three 31 created a linkup party for today's date of all things TWELVE.
Isnt it cool that there will never be another date like today? So many people are getting married today for that whole coolness factor. How cool if today is your birthday?!
You can link up with your fave 12 things of the year, your fave 12 pinterest ideas, 12 recipes, anything but in quantity of 12.
I want to post my favorite 12 pictures of My Honey and me. I love him so much and i pinch myself to see if i am really this lucky and blessed. My year wouldnt have been what it is without him in my life!
Excuse the repeats because i used some of the same pics yesterday in my vacation post.












14 comments:

  1. You guys are such a great looking couple! Wasn't this a fun link up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun link up! i couldnt make up my mind at first what i wanted to write about. I was going to talk about all my favorite Christmas traditions but Todd was much more fun to talk about. HEHE

      Delete
  2. He is one lucky fella!! You are gorgeous! The link up sounds fun! I'll have to think of something. -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment. I am such a lucky girl for sure. The link was so much fun!

      Delete
  3. Good lookin' couple! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I had right at 12 pics so i need to start taking more of us to choose from. :)

      Delete
  4. love it! cute pair. we love following your darling blog!
    xo chaseandem.blogspot.com
    ps...
    come enter our giveaway here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comments and support. Means alot to me. I'm going to go enter your giveaway now. Yay!

      Delete
  5. Holli, you are adorable and that handsome fella with you looks like a jewel too. Thank you for participating in this link-up, I'm having so much fun! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU so much for hosting this link up! it was such a great idea and tons of fun.

      Delete
  6. Love all your pictures! You both look so happy! I am your newest follower and I am happy do be here! I love your blog and I am also a Texas girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa- fellow Texas girl! Thanx so much for stopping by and even better being a follower. I am soooo happy, matter of fact- have you read my post today? Eeek!

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!!!