Friday, December 14, 2012

Blog Ornament swap

Happy Friday Y'all!!! Today i'm linking up with  Autumn who hosted a Christmas ornament swap at her blog  Mrs. In the Making.  I got paired up with Chloe who blogs at All That Good Stuff and more.
One thing  I really enjoy about blog swaps is meeting new people and finding new blogs to follow. I've really enjoyed reading Chloe's blog and getting to know her.
She sent me the sweetest package that included my favorite Christmas word Joy, and two red ornaments that have an "H" and my other fave word Believe.

 Thank you Chloe for being a great swap partner and thank you to Autumn for hosting this.

6 comments:

  1. AAAAWWWWW that is so cute. I love giving and receiving ornaments. Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ornaments! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely angel gifts! BTW... My email is currently cuckoo!! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is this. I have something to send you but I suck or I should say loathe the post office. You shall see it in the near future like probably after Xmas. Love you

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that started tonight. It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Now following you.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!