Happy Wednesday Y’all! I have been following Lanthie at her blog Life is just a bowl of Cherries for a year now. She is the coolest chick that lives in South Africa. She nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award yesterday. This means a lot and and i appreciate you Lanthie for thinking of me in this large blogging world. Go check out Lanthie’s blog and tell her I sent ya!
I will tell you that I was nominated back in October by 3 different sweet bloggers for the Leibster Award and still have done nothing about it. To you 3 lovely ladies ( you know who you are), please know that my heart is so full and I danced in my head for days feeling so honored. I got so wrapped up with my Halloween party and then recently I jumped in head first into one of my weird funks that I sometimes get in, it was overwhelming to come up with answers, more questions, and to forward to other bloggers. I will start working on that soon. But for now i will start with this award....
So the rules of the award are as follows:
- Include award logo in blog post
- Thank the nominee and link back to their blog
- Post 7 interesting facts about yourself (See below)
- Pass the award to 7 deserving sisters
7 Interesting facts about my life: I always find this difficult as interesting to me is not necessarily interesting to you. But here goes:
· I had a drillteam dance scholarship in college and I performed in the Macy’s Parade in NYC and the Orange Bowl halftime in Orlando. That was my 15 minutes claim to fame.
· I bought my first Harley in 1999 when I was 31 yrs old but I’ve been riding since I was 4
· My grandfather on my mom’s side was Choctaw Native American Indian and I have most of his traits. However, I also have some Spanish/Mexican from my family tree. I get asked A LOT what my ethnicity is. I know very little Spanish but I want to learn how to speak it fluently enough to get by.
· I just recently started drinking wine around 6 years ago. I didn’t like it at first and didn’t know much about it. I got to work for almost a year in Northern California where all the wineries are and I stayed over the weekends instead of coming home so I could go wine tasting. I had lots to learn and now I love it love it love it! Red wine particularly is my favorite
· I went to 31 different schools by the time I graduated high school. My mom moved around A LOT!!!
· I didn’t graduate college and quit my senior year to take a job in restaurant management. It paid the bills and then some back then. My biggest regret!!!
· Music moves me! I seriously would be ok if I never had to watch TV again as long as I had a radio. I love almost all kinds of music but I prefer alternative and hard rock and even Christian songs. I learn lyrics to song very quickly and could kick butt playing any music trivia!
Now to nominate 7 Deserving Sisters ( very hard to choose just 7) and this is in no order..
My sweet cuz Lauren at the Crazy life of LT
Danielle at Secrets of a sweet southern girl
Monica over at Mrs. Inappropriate
Dusty at Girls love Fried Pickles
Marci at Stone Cottage Adventures
Kim at Queen of OverDoing
Julie at A Beautiful Day
To all my nominees- I TOTALLY get it if you dont want to play along but just know that i thought of you today.
To the rest of all my bloggers that i follow and my followers, i love all of you and so grateful for you and your support!!