Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Music on my mind today

Good morning my beautiful bloggers. If you are in the Dallas area today you know that we are having the most craziest weather. Serious thunderstorms and lightning and to add to the mix some snow and sleet. My drive to work was not fun at all and i cant help but clinch my hands so tight around the steering wheel that they're sore. Anywho, i wanted to give y'all a heads up that i'm in process of creating a link up party for Tuesdays and my cousin Lauren from Crazy Life of LT is joining me with this idea. It's going to be called Tunes on Tuesday or maybe something else catchy. Anyway's, its where we will post with songs that are in our head, our favorites, best dancing ones, anything regarding music.
So until i get it all official with the link and everything , i wanted to let you guys know about 2 songs that i enjoy listening to right now. These are pretty hard rock and make me drive fast when i'm in my truck. I really do love all kinds of music!

The first one is I miss the misery by Halestorm. They are a band out of Pennsylvania and the lead singer is Lzzy Hale. I love the screech at the beginning of the song.

The next band is even more heavy rock and it's Five Finger Death Punch. They actually did a cover on a old song Bad Company that is frickin awesome!! You should look that one up or maybe i'll post it another day.
Their newer song right now is Coming Down. I like it alot. The video is a live version at a concert so a little different than what we hear on the radio.

Happy Tuesday Y'all! Rock On

8 comments:

  1. Yikes to the weather - yesterday I was complaining about the 80 degree sunny weather here in Jacksonville, FL - I will shut up now! Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing in my pain ;)

    Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt know you were in JAX! I go there every now and then to my office branch. It's not far from the beach and I love "working" there. I love the cold so not complaining. I just hate drving on the sleet and ice.

      Delete
  2. All I hear is Kids Bop on most days. Does this count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo i have never heard of ANY of this. but that doesnt mean I can't get into it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm telling ya- the first song by Halestorm is catchy and you wont forget it. She's also about girlpower and very cool to follow on twitter.

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!!!