Friday, January 18, 2013

Some wedding thoughts via Pinterest

Hey do you want to follow me on Pinterest?  You can at hollilharlychic/i-will-marry-1-day  . What's funny is that i created my wedding board called I WILL marry 1 day almost 2 years ago. The funny thing is that marriage was the farthest thing from my mind when i created it but i knew i would marry eventually. Its so hard to pass up all the cute ideas about marriage on Pinterest so i decided to make my own board.
Wow, am i happy i did that! I have so many pins now and ideas to think about.
I wanted to share a few of my favorites and things i'm tossing around to think about.
Have a fantastic weekend Y'all!

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful prayer, Holli! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting Holli!! I can't wait to watch it all unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I loved the prayer too. It is a good thing you started working on that board. :) You will have it all mapped out in no time. I wish you the best! I am dropping by from Our Everyday Harvest's blog hop. I'm a new follower. I hope you can stop by and say hello. Have a wonderful weekend!

    http://heresmytakeonit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous - I never had a white wedding. Hubby and I did the magistrates office route. Saved a fortune going this route, but way less memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need to start using Pinterest more. As for getting married that will not happen, buy we are happily engaged!

    www.blog.theregularguynyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holli,

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving words of encouragement.

    Mona
    monasmilestones.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just remember this is all about you two. The one thing I remember someone saying is to surround yourself on that day and days before with people who wil support your marriage in happy and bad times not people who just need to be invited just because.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!