Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I’m (thankful) that I bought Matchbox concert tickets  for tomorrow night before I got engaged! Woohoo.
I wouldn’t spend the money now to pay for the wedding.

 I’m (thankful) I scheduled a personal holiday tomorrow so I can go to some thrift stores and scour for ideas for wedding centerpieces ( vases,etc.)

 I’m (thankful) for Xanax. I haven’t slept in 3 days with serious insomnia. I broke down and cried last night and I didn’t know why so I blame exhaustion. My honey offered one of his Xanax and it helped me calm down and sleep. I see a future prescription for me. This is huge because it’s in act of congress just for me to take Tylenol.

 I’m (thankful) for Starbucks. Its been an expensive week but I’ve needed Starbucks every day to help with said exhaustion mentioned above

 I’m (thankful) its Super Bowl Sunday to I can make tons of yummy appetizers that I’ve pinned. I have so many to choose from. I’m DEF making chicken buffalo dip. I’ve made before and was huge success.

 I’m (thankful) for my dad’s GINORMOUS television. It’s like going to a movie theater , it’s so big so that’s where I’ll be watching the Super Bowl.

 I’m (thankful) for my sweet friend’s who have sent me some brooches. My heart swells every time I receive one and my bouquet is going to be so frickin awesome!

 I’m (thankful) for the people who linked and commented to our new Tunes on Tuesday’s link. Slowly and surely it will catch on with time.

I’m (thankful) for my beautiful amazing followers on this blog. Seriously I appreciate every one of you!

13 comments:

  1. So much to be thankful for, right? Xanax and football and coffee. What would we do without them? I'd be asleep now without coffee. I'd never have an excuse to get tee-total drunk without football. And I'd be an anxious mess without xanax. And giant televisions...just an added bonus. :) Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy thursday to you!! i have much to be thankful for for sure.

      Delete
  2. I love your Thankful Thursday posts! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- they're pretty random sometimes i know.

      Delete
  3. Would you be referring to Matchbox 20? If so I LOVE THEM! Rob Thomas is HOT and I've seen him in concert twice! If not then I now look like an ASS... lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep i DO mean Matchbox 20!!!! I am so excited. I've always wanted to see them and i have all their cd's. Rob is hot i totally agree. Wish you were here to go with me.

      Delete
  4. Ooooh, Matchbox 20? Super jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i am too excited. My honey isnt but he can deal with it. lol

      Delete
  5. Dude, Matchbox 20? I am jealous to the max! :) (And I, too, look forward to the Superbowl because it's a fun excuse to make fun recipes! Yay for dips and desserts!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what fun recipes did you end up with? i made the buffalo chicken dip and an onion dip and sugar cookies. We made stromboli's and mini corndogs too. I was stuffed by half time! lol

      Delete
  6. You have a great blog and glad to be following it. I am thankful that the Super Bowl and holidays are over so I can now go on a diet and lose this weight I gained!

    Phil
    www.blog.theregularguynyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comments! I am also so thankful that the holidays are over. I have to try to squeeze in a wedding gown this year - i got to get serious!!

      Delete
  7. Sorry to hear about your insomnia! There's no worse feeling than being dead tire and not being able to sleep so cheers to Xanax!

    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!