Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Hey Y'all- Happy Thursday. I came across some new blogs this week and found a link-up to join called Thankful Thursdays. I found it here on Loved and Lovely

~I'm thankful for my sweet fiance. Last night during my ugly cryfest he just holds me and lets me snot up his shirt. He always makes me feel better.
~I'm thankful for my sweet cousin Lauren. She also answered the phone and listened to me cry UNCONTROLLABLY and her sweet spirit calmed me down.
~I'm thankful that i still have both of my loving parents but their health is so fragile and i cant accept it well.
~I'm thankful my stepmom lives near and wants to be involved with my wedding planning. Its giving her somemthing HAPPY to look forward to.
~I'm thankful i can work from home on Friday's!
~I'm thankful for finding new blogs and links like this one.






5 comments:

  1. I am thankful for your friendship! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so glad you linked up, Holli! Looking forward to following along as you plan your wedding - it's such a fun and wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Link Up! I'm going to join in on the fun next week! Day by Day chica! Take it day by day...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!