Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday's Tunes

Hang in there my peeps we will soon have a real link with a button and everything. It's still being put together. Until then , here are some songs that i've been listening to. I'm going to see Matchbox Twenty on February 1 at Winstar in Oklahoma. I'm sooooo excited!!! First concert of the year 2013. WooHoo!
This first one is She's so Mean.

I love this next song too called Overjoyed. I will be playing this at some time during my wedding.



One of my favorite songs was never played on the radio but was on their older album- Soul

Have a wonderful Tuesday y'all! Listen to some music of any kind.

10 comments:

  1. I used to like them back when Push came out. One of those few bands that deserves to still be around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too!! Cant wait for the concert.

      Delete
  2. Currently I am obsessed with Prince especially Purple Rain - I could listen to that like 100 times in a row!

    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my- i went through the Prince phase too where i literally wore out the cassette. Yep i said cassette. I have the cd now and i enjoy popping that in every now and then. Who ever gets tired of Darling Nicki and I would die for you? also what was that fun song by the other group- "what- halleeluah- oh we oh we oh!"?

      Delete
    2. Morris Day and the Time!- Jungle Love and The Bird.

      Delete
  3. Loving this music!! Makes me smile! ♥

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much- music makes me happy too. You always post great songs on your blog too.

      Delete
  4. It's cool that they got back together to tour.

    Can't wait to see more concerts this year.

    Phil
    www.blog.theregularguynyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Although this year i'm paying for a wedding so the number of concerts will be drastically reduced compared to last year's.
      I bought these tickets before i got engaged and so glad i did!!

      Delete
  5. Seriously Matchbox Twenty! I love them. And him and well I am jealous. How awesome! Your year is getting better and better! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!