· That I ate cereal last night for dinner while my man was having dinner with his kids. I don’t get off work in enough time to join them once a week.
· That I kinda enjoy having one night to watch my Ellen shows I have DVR’d and Pinterest at the same time in my alone time.
· That I cant sit still from excitement for this weekend. I’m trying on wedding dresses this Saturday in case you didn’t read yesterday’s post.
· That one of my girlfriends is staying the night with me tomorrow because she lives the farthest out and it will be like a slumber party. We’re gonna practice my hairstyles (updos).
· I’m NOT excited about having to try on dresses that are 2 sizes bigger because I heard that’s how they run. Yikes!
· I splurged this morning and bought Starbucks and I don’t feel guilty
· I had cobb salad for lunch but with blue cheese dressing and it was nothing healthy about it but so delish!
· That I’m just now posting but have been swamped at work today and writing this while listening to conference call
· We’re celebrating a coworkers promotion today and I have the most awesome yummiest strawberry cake on my desk for snack later
· It’s OK that 3 of my points today were food related.
· While sitting at my desk right now my jeans are unbuttoned. Ugh!
· It feels like Christmas every week that I receive a brooch from someone. I literally almost cry.
· I lost 3 followers this week then gained 2 so I’m down one. I pay attention to this stuff y'all! I am so happy for every single follower I have on this blog!!
· I’m so excited that I can sleep 30 minutes later tomorrow since I work from home on Friday’s. Sweet!!