Saturday, March 30, 2013

March Cara Box Reveal

I came across a few blogs last month that were posting about their blog swaps brought together by Kaitlyn at Wifessionals .
Each month has a theme to use as gifts to your swap partner. This month had to be stuff connected to the first letter of your first name.  My swaps were with Holly and Heidi.
 Holly's blog is Curious Sprinkles  and she was paired with me as my sender. I was paired with Heidi  who's blog is Heidi's Wanderings that i was to send  to.

I received my creative package from Holly last weekend.  Isnt this cute?
I have some pencils that look Homemade, Hershey's bar, colored Hemp, a bag of Hunter mix, and some Hankies.  As y'all know i am collecting hankies for my upcoming wedding and i was too excited to get them.

I really enjoyed getting to know Heidi and i loved that she had a common interest in vintage. I was able to find some fun stuff for her at one my favorite antique stores. 
Here's a pic of what i sent to Heidi.


Swaps are fun but at the end of the day i enjoy meeting 2 new bloggers that i will continue to follow. Sweet sweet girls!

12 comments:

  1. Love the new look of your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lanthie! I was ready for a change

      Delete
  2. I gotta tell ya, the box I received was the best box ever sent. Happy Easter Holli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great getting to know you and fun to buy for

      Delete
  3. How sweet! I love this! And you and your hankies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know- I'm so excited about my hankies!

      Delete
  4. Very cool way to try out some cool products and meet new bloggers. New blog layout looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. A friend of mine helped with the layout and she did great job. Its refreshing to get a new change.

      Delete
  5. Good stuff! I need to start participating in some of these fun swaps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun. They can get expensive though if you too many at one time. I have to pace myself. LOL

      Delete
  6. Fun box! I really love those pencils!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're cute huh!? I'm getting positive feedback to on my layout change. Thank you bunches.

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!!!