Thursday, March 7, 2013

Products I LOOOOVE!

So in my relaxing time at night before i go to bed  my guilty pleasure is Pinterest. Oh how i'm so sucked into this pinning world.  I am just going to share with you some of the items in my Products I Love board from Pinterest. Are you following me on Pinterest? You can if you want, I dont mind at all.
Click HERE.

Here are some of the many things that i have added to my list of things to save for:
must be mine soon- chanel phone cover

His and hers birthstones ring

Instagram Polaroid camera

iphone printer

instagram pillow

Skull ring of greatness

post-it notes for wrists

Most awesome chair ever
Happy Thursday y'all!

12 comments:

  1. girl...I need that post-it bracelet. Maybe then I wouldn't lose my "notes to self".
    Seeing that Chanel phone cover puts me in mind of one of my fave products...Chanel's matte topcoat...2die4!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i totally thought the same thing when i saw the wrist it notes!!
      Hmmm i may need to get some Chanel matte topcoat now. Thanks for the tip!!! How can you go wrong with Chanel anyway though right?

      Delete
  2. that chair really is the most chair ever. it looks so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think i would ever want to get out of that chair. I would race home from work just to sit in the chair. LOL

      Delete
  3. I'll have the chair as well anyday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it even had orange in it which is my color for sure. ahhhh- dreaming of it now.

      Delete
  4. oooooh, that chair just makes me want to curl up on it with a great book and a steaming hot cup of coffee. And that iPhone case? Kick ass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ISnt it great?! I sooo want that in my home. I just bought a new phone cover this week so i better wait before i buy another one. Got this little wedding coming up i'm paying for......

      Delete
  5. Cool stuff!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pinned that insta Polaroid camera too. I want one to keep in my purse. That would be so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so need that post-it wrist thing! I am always writing myself notes and losing them!

    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!