Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday Tunes

Good morning y'all!  You know what today is.....
I'm starting today off with a great song called Joy sung by Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones and Bono from the awesome band U2.  I love this song and both of these guys are pretty incredible in the Rock N Roll world!



This next song is by one of my fave bands of the 80's Talking Heads. They had so many great hits it was hard to decide but i love this one Alot! And She Was

Have a great day everyone and big Thanks for stopping by!!



7 comments:

  1. We sure need some "Joy" in this world right now after yesterday. And, I love that Talking Heads song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Lil Fashionista is rockin' Cheap Sunglasses today. So is ZZ Top! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song Joy, thanks for sharing it. And who doesn't love the talking heads I mean come on they are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the talking heads chica!! Thanks for the high school flash back! Even more thanks for the invite to do this awesome post! Feels good to be back..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always loved And She Was. Always seemed a vivid song to my imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made my day with Talking Heads - they were a huge part of the soundtrack to my life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This party is so much fun! Thank you for joining the Chain Linky Hop! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!