Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday Tunes


So last night i attended an fundraiser in Dallas at the Meyerson Symphony Center and the guest performer was Sarah McLachlan. Its so hard to even describe how simply amazing she was and to have the symphony play behind her. It was like a magical experience and i mean that.  Her voice is so fluid and she sings so effortlessly.  Sarah had a real cute personality when she would talk to us in between songs. She actually has had walking pneumonia for the last few weeks but you would not know it. She would cough and drink water after every song -bless her heart- but didnt waver one bit. The charity was for Vogel Alcove which is a childcare center that serves children from homeless families.  Sarah visited them yesterday afternoon and read to them and hung out.  Wonderful.
Today is no brainer for my songs: Hold On


Building a Mystery


Answer



10 comments:

  1. 'Such a fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome!! I always love her music as well, it's been so long since I"d heard any of it though. Thanks for the reminder :) Happy Tuesday lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always loved the video for building a mystery! I always thought it was so mysterious & magical.

    ♥Tiffany @ lifeofalostmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her music too but have to turn off those horrid commercials she does with the abused animals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her!! Sounds like you had a really good time chica!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful, beautiful voice she has. Sarah's music helped my mate through a difficult spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have seen Sarah McLachlan in concert and she puts on an amazing show. Great singer and performer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Sarah McLachlan! She is amazing! She puts on an amazing show too! Seen her a few times!

    ReplyDelete
  9. See?!?!?! SUPER behind on blog reading. SM is by far one of my favorite artists (although, I cant take those harrowing animal abuse commercials... kinda killed 'Angel' for me) So jealous you had the chance to see her, and for a great cause, no less!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!