Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Cara Box reveal

I decided to participate again with the Cara Box monthly exchange. I can only afford to do this every other month at least but its really fun. Each month has a theme and they are quite creative.
Go Here to learn more about the Cara Box on Kaitlyn's blog.

This month the theme was to send something representing your home state. I was matched up with Cate who blogs over at Random Crafty Georgia Girl and go to her post to see what i got her. It was fun and i think she liked her package. I sent her some fun stuff like a cow cookie cutter, Texas patches, and Mary Kay nail polish.
I was paired to receive from Jodi who blogs at Jodi Bean's Blog.  Jodi is from the Boston area and so my package represented Boston, Mass. I love Boston so much and its always been one of my favorite cities. I have family that lives in suburb of Boston in Revere.  Jodi was so clever and wrapped most all the gifts in cute wrapping paper. Great idea! I got a bag of peanuts, a cup, a Boston magazine, some Dunkin Donuts coffee and some Cape Cod chips.

This exchange is so great to introduce other bloggers and i really enjoy meeting this gals! I will be holding off for a few months on the next exchanges due to our wedding finances taking priority but i recommend y'all doing this.


10 comments:

  1. Can I even tell you how much I love those Cape Cod chips??? They are like crack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool. One of my girl friends does a program like this and exchanges all sorts of foods/snacks with others out there. Love the Cape Cod chips too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting blog!!!
    Would you like to follow aech other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked what I sent! I'll be taking a break for at least June as well. I'm busy traveling and vacationing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! If only I could hide this in my budget from Chris, I would totally join in the fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm, Cod Chips! I really need to start joining in in swaps! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could eat Cape Cod chips until I puked. I love them. How cool to get fun stuff from friends miles away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous idea! Pity I loved so far away....lol....!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!