Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Texas Bloggers Get Together

Last weekend a group of gals from our Texas Bloggers group all met up for some fun and visiting.  Nicole who blogs at Three31 planned the whole evening.  I started out meeting my friend Julie at her house so we could ride together to Ft Worth. The evening began at Lucky Strike bowling alley which is so cool. Its a huge place that has private rooms for parties, an outdoor patio, a few bars around the place and of course the bowling alleys.  We hung out there for a couple of hours and then dinner was across the street at Brownstone Kitchen.
Nicole did such a great job putting this together and had some swag bags for everyone. Many of the bloggers donated items to go in the bags and most all the bags were different. Some had Scentsy items, homemade cards, homemade coffee sleeves, gift certificates, scarves, canvas bag, etc. 
Meeting some of these gals in person was so great because i've been following their blogs and i feel like i know them. I was the oldest gal there and i sat next to the youngest gal there but we had blogging in common and i enjoyed meeting some gals and finding new blogs to read.
I didnt take my camera but Taylor and Nicole gave me permission to use their pictures.
Having a community to reach out to for tips, advice, and friendship is priceless!


Nicole, Julie, me

Gutter ball again! Consistency is great





Taylor, Nicole, Sarah (3 sweetys!)
The Official List of AttendeesRebecca @ Busy Becka
Heather @ Dallas Single Mom
Gayle @ Grace for Gayle
Sarah @ A Dash of SarahBecky @ The Java Mama
Rebekah @ Living and Learning
Lauren @ Enjoying the Journey
Stephanie @ Restyle.Re.RackMarci @ Living Through Motherhood
Holli @ Holli’s Hoots and Hollers
Julie @ A Beautiful Day
Helene @ Helene In BetweenTaylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck
Nicole @ Three 31

18 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had fun! I was in Austin so sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Austin is too fun to miss though.

      Delete
  2. So glad we got to spend a fun evening together....wish you would have been on my end of the table! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too. not a fan of assigned seating but oh well. Good to see you coming and going. LOL

      Delete
  3. That is so awesome. I just love your energy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to be close to many of the gals. I had a beverage with alcohol that might explaing my energy. LOL

      Delete
  4. Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a good time! A few years back my girlfriends and I were on a bowling league and our league name was the "Gutter Girls" We had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gutter Girls- that is so cute!! I sucked so bad but it was fun.

      Delete
  5. Awwww, thank you Sweet Holli. I'm so glad you were able to join the fun. And big CONGRATS to you for winning Gutter Ball Champion. LOL

    Big hugs,
    N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all about consistency. Gutter Balls just came so naturally.

      Delete
  6. looks like it was such a FUN event!! that's so neat that you got to hang out with these girls and go bowling! I haven't been bowling in years! anyways, love your spirit for winning most gutter balls! lol. I recognize a few of the ladies that you got to hang out with...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to see my friends have met before and fun to meet new bloggers. I just suck so bad at bowling.

      Delete
  7. Most gutter balls... sigh. (Shakes head)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thats with my actually trying.

      Delete
  8. Looks like it was a fun time! We have a Lucky Strike here in NYC too. They are like nightclub bowling alleys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I first heard of them from my friend in LA. They are so cool!

      Delete
  9. Looks like you ladies had a blast! I hope to be at the next meet up!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wished you could have joined us. It was fun.

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!!!