Thursday, June 20, 2013

Another random survey- its been a while since my last one


1. Do you like blue cheese? Love it!!!
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Yes. Tried it- did NOT like it!
3.Do you own a gun? Not yet
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Cranberry lime
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope. I make the appts so I know what I’m going for
6. Do you like hot-dogs? Yes, and I eat them a certain way. They have to be burned and covered in mustard
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?  Before work I grab a large sweet tea everyday at McDonalds. So bad!!
9. Can you do push-ups? Not if I don’t have to
10. What’s your favorite meal? Changes but I could eat pasta almost everyday
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
12. What do you drive?  I love my red Toyota Tacoma 4door truck
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? I doubt it but I do idolize my boss. She’s an amazing woman
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? I’m not disciplined enough around eating and exercising
15. Middle name? Ann.  You want to hear something funny? My initials will spell out HAM when I’m married.
16. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: I don't want to be at work, my cough is killing me, holy crap my wedding is basically weeks away
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: sweet tea (refer to #8), stamps, gas ( I hate pumping gas!)
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, sweet tea, wine
19. Current worry right now? Money
20. Current hate right now? that my truck needs new tires and windshield
21. Favorite place to be? On couch with my honey watching movies- in a cabin in Hill Country
22. How did you bring in New Years? At a wine tasting party at friends house
23. Favorite place to go? Hmmm too broad. Fave local place: Target fave state: California or Boston
24. What is your most recurring dream? I actually have a few and theyre too weird to put in words
25. Introvert or extrovert? Extrovert for the most part but believe it or not I can be introvert around certain crowds
26. What color shirt are you wearing? It's chartreuse and light gray
27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Yes but my head slips off the pillow
28. Can you whistle? Not if my life depended on it
29. Favorite color? orange
30. Would you be a pirate? Me? On a boat forever? Sure why not
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever comes to mind. Lately it’s cheesy pop song by Selena Gomez
32. Favorite girl’s name? Maci
33. Favorite boy’s name? Not sure I have one. Lou Diamond Phillips. LOL
34. Who is your loudest friend? Kimi
35. What’s in your pocket right now? I don't use my pockets. I'm a girl with a large bag and we don’t have enough time to list all the crap I have in it
36. Last thing that made you laugh? My honey. He’s so silly!
37. Bed sheets as a child? I so loved my Holly Hobbie
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Ok seriously, I’ve had a few but I’ll mention this one. I was riding on the handle bars of my friends bicycle (we called it pumping) and we went down fast hill and we hit large rock and I flew off , mouth first in the concrete and broke out my tooth
39. Do you love where you live? not in the exact city I’m in right now. Hopefully we will move next year closer to Dallas
40. How many TVs are in your house? 2
41. What is your worst habit? Worrying.  I could wear a crown for being the queen worrier
42. How many dogs do you have? None yet
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I would hope Todd
44. Do you own slippers? Yes.
45. What is your favorite book? Wicked which is also my fave musical and both are very different from one another
46. What is your favorite candy? Almond joy
47. What is your favorite sports team? Dallas Cowboys. Its true I love them
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Roll me away by Bob Seger
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? What in the heck am I gonna wear to work today?


16 comments:

  1. Dig your answers girl!!! Hey, my middle name is also Ann and I love blue cheese. My son also had a red Toyota Tacoma 4 door truck before some jerk totaled it. Now he has the same vehicle in black. We named it Black Betty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never named my truck and i always usually do. I like Black Betty. (im singing that now in my head).
      Blue Cheese is delish! Does your name spell something? right now mine spells out HAS.

      Delete
  2. we're such twinsies! hot dogs can ONLY be consumed if burned black and covered in mustard. and yes, cranberry lime is the only way to go at sonic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are sisters from another mother and father. LOL

      Delete
  3. Loved reading all of your answers. When I used to eat hot dogs that was exactly how I liked them as well except I would add grated cheese to the mix. Funny....I don't want to be at work either. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh cheese! Evrything is better with cheese. I forgot that.

      Delete
  4. What a fun list! I think you left off the 'r' in your favorite girl's name! ;-) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maci is my niece and i got to name her but i LOVE Marci too! :)

      Delete
  5. Too many to answer, but...
    There is NO #7!!!
    Answer to #23- Boston, despite what they may think, is not currently a state. (Yeah, nit-picky!)
    #48- Share The Land by the Guess Who, though you could fire up Bob later on.
    Totals (just to show I paid attention): Agreed with 10, disagreed/not applicable 38.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so funny! I totally meant to add a #7 and i forgot the question when i went back to add it. Boston is my fave but i love all of california so thats why i out both. HEHE. You dont have any injuries?
      I love your replies.

      Delete
    2. Sure I have had injuries- some of them actually amusing. The worst, however, wasn't one of those- a pseudoaneurysm (or something along that spelling. That left me pretty immobile for three months just before I started blogging (that long ago? Sheesh!).

      Delete
  6. I loved reading all these tidbits about you. I had Holly Hobbie sheets when I was a kid too. A whole Holly Hobbie room with Holly Hobbie canopy bed and wallpaper and the dolls all around. Even had a Holly Hobbie lamp. Needless to say, Holly Hobbie was the bomb back then. LOL Oooo and I love Almond joys too.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I had the dolls and the holly hobby easy bake oven, sticker books, you name it.
      Thanks for your comments. Have a great weekend.
      Holli

      Delete
  7. Liked reading all your answers as it's always good to see what makes a person tick! I love blue cheese too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a popular girl - but my daughter's favourite sheets and duvet were Holly Hobby when she was little. I had to try and wash and dry them in the same day for her as she wasn't happy with other kiddie covers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Wicked! I might need to read it again.

    I finally made it back from my trip so my comments are late...
    Thanks for sharing at Tuesdays with a Twist! Looking forward to seeing what you share this week!

    http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com/2013/06/tuesdays-with-twist-12-with-more-guests.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!