Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday Tunes

Wow, my last post was last Tuesday's Tunes. I've been so busy going to the hospital every day after work and visiting Daddy. There really hasnt been much more in my life to blog about. Thank you for all your prayers and support. Dad is supposed to be moved into a Rehab today which will be good for him. He needs to get stronger to keep him on the transplant list.

Someone who gives me peace when i listen to her music is Stevie Nicks. She is my mom's all time favorite singer so that means growing up listening to every one of her albums multiple times a week. I obviously cant listen to one of her songs without immediately thinking of my mom which is comforting.

These 3 songs are my favorites if i had to narrow them down.  1) Talk to me   2) If you ever did believe  3) Beauty and the Beast





Oh and my wedding is in 53 days. eeeeekkkk.   Have a great day Yall! xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, do I love me some Stevie Nicks.

    Rehab is a much better place for your dad to be. Less chances of getting an infection, and more chances to get stronger. Prayers and love to you, as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Stevie Nicks. And these are all great songs. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Stevie. Have seen her in concert a few times, and also with Fleetwood Mac. Awesome talent.

    Hopefully your dad will do well in rehab. Saying a prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you a hug! ((Holli)) Your daddy is so blessed to have you near!

    Fleetwood Mac is my husband's all time favorite band. I'm not sure how many times we have purchased their 'Rumors' album because it gets WORN OUT! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your Dad is progressing. Sorry my submission is a little late. Love your song choices!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and your wedding day is fast approaching! It won't be long now!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!