Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday Tunes and Oh there is only 4 more days ....


I am loving this song!!! Its Kelly Clarkson's Tie It Up.  She is also engaged to her fiancé and was planning a wedding and just recently made the news with decision that they are eloping due to busy schedule.  The video is fun.
I'm not planning on  posting the rest of this week and will be out of town without my laptop next week. I will be posting pics the next time i'm around this here ol blog of my wedding!
Thank you for all the love , support, and encouragement .

 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. The final count down girl. Best of luck to you!! Can't wait to see wedding photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Can't wait to see all the fun photos! It will be wonderful! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and Todd know how honored I am and have been to help you with some of the details for your special day...I cannot wait to celebrate you guys on Saturday!!! Love you and see you this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck and enjoy the wedding and honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was at the beach yesterday, and my phone won't let me comment! Stupid phone. I just wanted to tell you that I will be thinking of you, and I will nothing but the best of luck. Please enjoy, take in every single moment, take the time you want to for pictures, and make sure you eat at the reception!!!! Next time you blog, you will be a MRS!!!!!!!!

    Nothing but love for ya honey. Nothing. But. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! See ya when you're a missus, then...!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!