Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday Tunes


Good morning!!! I am having a MUCH better week than last week! Dad came home from the hospital yesterday and I am beyond thrilled. Doesn't mean that we still don't have a long road ahead of us but my goodness it felt great driving their house and not the hospital. Not paying for parking was a nice change too.
My song today is Howdja. It is a silly and (inappropriate) ,catchy little tune that Daddy wrote several years ago. Its a popular song at his parties and gatherings with friends. Please don't be offended. It makes me smile to hear him play the guitar and have some spunk! A friend of ours put this on YOUTUBE about 4 years ago before his health starting declining.

 
 
 
 
 




 


8 comments:

  1. So glad your daddy is home! I bet he is quite the life of any party! ;-) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news!!! Tell your Dad I would love to bite his cute little ass!!! Great song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That song is absolutely priceless!!!! Cannot tell you how happy I am that your daddy is home....such a relief for you. Hopefully these last 2+ weeks of engaged life will go smoothly.....nobody deserves it more!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful... another song to run through my mind when I'm not paying attention...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this song!! It is priceless. I do believe that could be a chart topper. I am so happy to hear that your Dad is home and out of the hospital!! My prayers will continue for his speedy recovery and your sweet sanity as you get ready for your wedding!!! Love and blessings to you Holli!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - your dad is home already? That is amazing and such good news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was SO happy to see these pics on Facebook!! Doing my happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! What a talented Dad! This is hilarious! Even the added burp @ 2.38. All ingredients for happy get togethers........I hope full recovery beckons soon. That guitar must be missing him!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!