Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I was featured for being crafty

Good morning y'all! I was featured yesterday over at Rita's blog : Curbside Creations. She challenged us to to basically get off our butts and get to work on some of our "projects/crafts" that have been sitting around. I bought a cool chandelier a few months ago and it needed a paint job AND i painted a birdcage that i've had for over a year. I have so many more unfinished projects to work on and this challenge definitely inspired me. I went to storage this past weekend and got all my Halloween decorations out so that is my first priority now. Happy Hump day!

11 comments:

  1. LOVE that red bird cage. It would match my Crayola crayon box of a house. Nice job girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love color and it brightened up our bedroom a lot. Spray paint works wonders!

      Delete
  2. That chandelier turned out beautifully and you already know that I think you did an awesome job on the birdcage...feet and porch included! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chandelier wasnt a drastic change but it needed a new coat of paint. The birdcage taught me some valuable lessons- DONT use enamel spray paint. The spray covers way too much!

      Delete
  3. Happy Hump Day! You have some crafty talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil! I love what a can of paint can do and change a whole piece of furniture.

      Delete
  4. I wonder if you guys could teach Laurie a thing or two... she's the Princess of abandoned projects. (SHHHH, don't tell her I said that!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL- secrets safe with me. I have a garage full of projects that i need to get busier with. My husband is about to run out of patience with the stacks of stuff taking up room.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. holli..both projects look amazing!! what a facelift they got with your work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany- what i didnt show was my back patio and my feet! They were covered in orange paint and i ruined our patio. Oh well!

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!!!