Monday, September 9, 2013

To Have and To Hold

Hey y'all, I'm back!! I left a MS and returned a MRS. I have SOOO much to tell you but I will need to spread it out a little. Not a good start back to work today. I was doing great feeling great and was happy to be back when around 11am what seemed instantly i got very dizzy and sick sick.
I'll spare details but i drove home on lunch hour and now working from my couch. I sure hope this is just a 24 hr thing so anyway i thought i would bang out a quick post. My work laptop does NOT like me blogging and always messes up. Hence half my post before pictures and then rest of post after pictures. Oh well! Truth is, i will just post a bunch of pictures today and will explain more later.

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You look beautiful! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marci and thank you for the sweet email you sent the week of wedding. I saved it.

      Delete
  2. So very happy for you both! May it last forever...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much! First wedding for me so forever is my only option.

      Delete
  3. Awwww hope you feel better soon! You look beautiful and you both look so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a fun day. A blur but fun. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. That stomach thing seems to running rampant.....hope you are feeling better soon! The pictures are beautiful...can't wait to see the rest. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stomach bug is no bueno. So thankful for all you did! Love you

      Delete
  5. Congrats! You guys look great! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. I'm feeling better everyday but not 100% yet. I'm just glad this happened now and the week of my wedding.

      Delete
  6. Congrats! You guys look great! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so SO SO SO behind on my blog reading this week. I hope your stomach bug has already run it's course, and that you are feeling better.

    The pictures are stunning!! I love the dark lighting, really sets the mood. Can't wait to see more!!!

    Kisses to my new favorite Mrs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for you and your Mr.!!!!!

    You are beautiful and he is super handsome! Your pictures rock! Wonderful photography!

    Congratz friend! Congratz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awhhhh! I love seeing these photos! You & Todd make such a beautiful couple! very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!