Wednesday, October 23, 2013

For my viewing pleasure

It's funny that i've been caught saying once or twice " oh i rarely watch TV". In the past ( before marriage) i could say that the statement was true. I didnt pay for cable and i subscribed to tons of magazines and so i found myself reading A LOT! I read lots of books too and would listen to my radio in the background. Fast forward to now and i have a show almost every night that i like to watch. The funny thing is that most of the evenings are not on cable stations. I will start with Sunday night: I love the show Revenge and have watched it since the very beginning. It's so dramatic and no different than a daytime soap opera but i really enjoy it! The guys on there (mainly Jack) are very nice to look at. Monday and Tuesday evenings are The Voice with Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Ceelo Green, and Christina Aguilera. There happens to be quite a few Texans that have made it on the show. I believe its true talent and they're not mean and make fun of non-talented people like some shows do. To add to Tuesday evenings, after The Voice i get to watch Sons of Anarchy that is on FX channel. OMG do i love this show! Todd watched it from the beginning and when we started dating 2 years ago, i got caught up on all the seasons so its Our Show we watch together. When it starts back up, Bates Motel was on Monday evenings and i really like that show and cant wait for it to start again. Wednesday Nights i just started watching for the first time American Horror Story. My mom has watched all the seasons and talked me into watching now. So far so good. Pretty creepy and i like that! Thursday's i TRY to watch Parenthood but i missed most episodes last season. I don't DVR it so its not a priority to stay tuned. I dont have any shows that i'm tied to on Friday and Saturday but we do DVR Saturday Night Live and watch it on Sunday's since i'm in bed when it comes on. In the meantime i DVR every episode of Ellen because i love her guests and i think she's so funny. Depending on times of the season but we also watch the tattoo shows like Ink Master hosted by Dave Navarro. I also have American Pickers and Duck Dynasty and Fast n Loud ( based out of Dallas) saved for those times in between to watch. You can see that my tastes are different but thats what i like. LOL. So what are your shows that you watch?

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE REVENGE, and Jack is my favorite too!! I think this year is the most I've ever watched TV too, but that's because I used to work nights before and now I work from home! I love the Voice as well, don't catch it as much as I like, but like you said, true talent on there, plus there's Blake! My husband and I like to watch Parenthood together, it's really good this season.

    That's too funny about Pumpkin, I love roasted pumpkin seeds, haven't done that in a while. Thanks for stopping by my blog love! xoxo I appreciate all of your support...saw you follow East Coast Creative on Instagram!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know how I feel about SOA....I have still only watched the first 2 episodes this season, but I think I will wait until it comes out on DVD and watch it all at once since that is how I always do it! I did just get finished with the first season of American Horror Story...and it is definitely a creep fest...the into music alone seriously freaks me out! I heard that the second season is not as good as the first, but I will give it a try when it shows up on Netflix. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch much tv either but there are a few shows I must view. The Walking Dead is one. Big Bang Theory is another. I flip around a lot actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok we could watch the voice together!! Sunday and Thursdays are my fave night for tv. Revenge! ahhh..i hope Amanda and jack get together! I missed this past week's episode. gotta watch it online. I am too chicken to watch american horror story. Just the previews creep me out! haha. I started watching "the paradise" on pbs. It's a masterpiece classic show. I love it..it competes its time slot with revenge, that's why i missed sunday's episode. I also love grey's anatomy and Parenthood (that show cometes with Scandal!)...i hate having to choose lol..but thankful i can watch episodes online later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOA - Without a doubt my favourite. Also love Suits

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love SOA (I can thank you for that!), The Voice, Suits, The Blacklist, Ink Master, Tattoo Nightmare, Bar rescue, Tattoo Rescue, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Property Brothers.

    But I dont watch too much TV.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!