Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Its Wednesday - I got nothing

So most all of you know that my bestie/cousin Lauren was also my photographer for the wedding. She wrote a post about it on her blog so go HERE and read up. She's got some cool pictures of the wedding and who doesnt love seeing those? Funny story, this past Monday was our monthly CMA ( Christian Motorccyle Association) chapter meeting. I met Todd there after work and when we get there we have to sign in and my badge still has my maiden name on it. I guess because when i put my nametag/badge i had that name in my head for the moment because i totally signed that and not my new married name. Todd signed in right after me and he didnt say anything until a few minutes later. He said " so did you see how you signed your name? I know right then- oh crap! So i ran over and added my new name at the end. Its only be 6 weeks and how often do we ever have to add signature really? I have changed my name on Social Security and Drivers License. I still am working on all credit cards and my passport is left to do. Eventually.... Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. 6 weeks isn't that long considering you have been signing Schmitz for like how many years??? lol. Old habits die hard! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its takes a while to adjust. Don't worry I still sign Taylor every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign everything illegibly like me. Then you won't have to worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, when are you going to post wedding pictures? ;-) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol awh...I gotta go over to your cousin's blog to see the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I wrote my maiden name a few weeks ago and we've been married for over 5 years! Like everyone else said, old habits die hard!! <3 <3 Love you to pieces, MRS MYERS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!