Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday Tunes- Come play along


Today's song gets me in the Halloween mood. Well, any song by Rob Zombie will get you in the Halloween mood with the name like Zombie. LOL.   My party is this weekend and y'all i'm just so excited i cant stand it! You should see my house right now. Halloween has thrown up all over the house and it's wonderful. I will post pictures very soon.  Have a great day everyone and thank you for stopping by my blog. It means a lot to me!
Living Dead Girl.


5 comments:

  1. I just had a funny feeling yours was going to be Halloween themed....love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Rob Zombie! Love your music choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Can't wait to hear about your party! Happy Halloween, Sweet Friend! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I lived up on Dupont road after the divorce, there was this little neighbor girl who looked to have a ghost for a mom and a skeleton for a dad. We used to call her, "Living Dead Girl" after the song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and my Jenn. I get a kick outta Halloween, but I get an even bigger one watching the "big kids" celebrate it.
    Have a spooktacular party!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!