Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday Tunes


I am soooo excited that Halloween is in 2 days and yet i'm sad that its almost over. I wish Halloween was twice a year. I still have so many Pinterest ideas that i didnt get around to doing. hahaha.   I must say that my party this past weekend was a huge hit! Oh my gosh was it so fun. That will have to be tomorrow's post and i will tell you all about it with pictures.  I think today's song is cute for Halloween and i used to love listening to it when i was a kid.
Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon.
I am also a fan of Rocky Horror Picture Show and so here's a song from that soundtrack. I can dance along with this just like they do in the movies for the record! LOL
Timewarp
Have a great Tuesday Y'all!!


9 comments:

  1. I just knew that you were going to have something semi Halloween themed this week! I always think of the movie "The Color of Money" when I hear Wearwolves in London....love that song! I am still working on my post. Have a great day....love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun song choices! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Advenutures

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Timewarp brings back some college memories, frat parties, keg stands, maybe some one night stands. Hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Love the Werewolves in London song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rocky Horror is awesome! Always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where's the damn Monster Mash??? I am SO disappointed (JK).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Halloween! So much fun! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Halloween, makes me sad, this is my worst one ever. We aren't prepared with costumes or even carved our pumpkins yet :/ ugh!! We have a theater here where you can go in for RHPS, everyone dresses up and all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have been VERY disappointed if you didn't have a Halloween type post! <3

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!