Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday Tunes


Good morning everyone and Happy Tuesday! I am at work and so totally slammed from being off all last week. Today's post will be brief but i'll have longer one tomorrow with my Thansgiving pics and such.
My song today is one of my most favorites because its a duet with Michael Stipe who is lead singer of REM and Chris Martin who is lead singer of band Coldplay.  Truth is i was flipping channels a few years ago and stumbled on Austin City's Limits and heard them sing this song. It was incredible and i went straight to Itunes and bought it within the hour. These two voices together is so soothing and moved me!
I hope you enjoy it.


Leslyn, Lauren and I have decided that at the end of this month we are retiring our Tuesday Tunes. We've had a nice long run with it and so appreciate all the new blogs we met who linked up.  Luckily we have 5 Tuesdays in the month of December.  :)


11 comments:

  1. Great song Holli. I guess all good things must come to an end huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the song Deb. Yep it ran its course and now I need to think of something new. I'll always post songs though because its what motivates me.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry to see the party end. It's been fun! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you listen to the song? I thought you may like the chorus " may Gods love be with you". Well you still have 4 more weeks to play. :) we can go out with a bang!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh, great great great song. Sorry to see this coming to an end (sorry I never participated, Tuesday are hard for me to blog) but looking forward to new things coming! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this song on repeat a lot on my ipod. We should think of something fun together....
      Muah! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it Chris. How can you not love the chorus: May Gods love be with you.

      Delete
  5. What a great song! I have never been to Austin City Limits. We should go!! I love Austin!! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choice of song. One day I need to hit up Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at Coldplay :))) love Chris Martin!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!