Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Just a song today

Good morning everyone! Happy Hump Day. I've had a very busy week so far and yesterday my company announced a large merger that will be taking place. I cant really go into detail with legalities and all but its a big deal. Hopefully I can fill yall in a little later on this and how it will directly affect me. I pray that you guys are staying warm and safe. My heart goes out to all those affected in these crazy winter storms. Its been very cold in Dallas and the winds could blow us to Kansas but we can at least still drive on the roads without ice. I am really enjoying this song by Passenger called Let Her Go. I think his voice is so unique and reminds me a little of Cat Stevens. For those 40 and younger you may not know who that is.

Have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

  1. I am 32 and I know who Cat Stevens is! C'mon now!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well your cooler than most people your age! :) Didnt mean to offend, just going off my coworkers around me. They must have grown up in a cave. LOL

      Delete
  2. OMG he does sound like Cat, just a bit higher register. Really nice song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! I think his voice is so cool and i was a HUGE fan of Cat Stevens growing up.

      Delete
  3. I'd be OK if the winds blew you to Arkansas! ;-) Stay warm! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this piece. Will be looking him up

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!