Thursday, January 30, 2014

Puppy Love - Budweiser is Genius


So yesterday i posted this song from Passenger and then later on in the day this video was circulating around FB and the same song is used in background. I just had to share this because its sooo dang cute and i love the song. I love love the commercials during SuperBowl. Have y'all seen the ones with Arnold Schwarzenegger? Too funny! 
 What are yall doing this weekend? My dad has a party every year and so of course we will be going over there. I told Todd though that we are gonna have to DVR the game because some of Dad's friends are obnoxious and loud and talk during the commercials. 
I've  been checking out endless and endless recipes on Pinterest for Super bowl snacks. I cant decide which one's i'm gonna make. Have a great Thursday everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Can't get enough of that commercial! Have fun Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it adorable! Happy Super bowl weekend.

      Delete
  2. Like I said to someone on FB, I'll wait till Sunday- it may well be the only good ad of the lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! I dont know why they get released first but i had to watch. You wont be disappointed.

      Delete
  3. I love all the commercials that have leaked thus far! I'm SOO very happy Cheerios said a big F YOU to all the haters, and is airing another commercial with the bi-racial couple and daughter! I cry every time I see it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it crazy that they leak? I cant resist watching them. I am excited to see the new Cheerios commercial too.

      Delete
  4. How funny that you should post that! My radio station was talking about it this morning! Puppies and horses and love... Now that's a good commercial! ;-) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Budweiser has the sweetest commercials. Too bad they dont inspire me to buy their beer though. LOL. Not a beer drinker.

      Delete
  5. I skipped the super bowl this year and went out for dinner and a movie instead. Bad game anyway, and from what I saw on the net the commercials were not all that good.

    Too bad Budweiser is not an American beer anymore. Owned by In-Bev a Belgium company. Sad.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!