2. When did someone last spring something on you? (or when did you last spring something on someone?) My little brother and family made a quick appearance in Texas and “sprung” on me a chance to have lunch with them on their way back home this past Monday. It was awesome to see them even if for a quick lunch hour. I in return told them (sprung) that we would be moving in May to a rent house. YAY!
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring? I have a project I’m trying to get off the ground that I haven’t mentioned to Y’all yet. I guess now is the best time than any- I’ll spring on you that I want to get a TAX ID and have my own little junkin booth. Yep that’s what my goal is here pretty soon. More details on this later!
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching? I like to sit around second to third row from the very top smack in the center. Last movie I saw in theater was American Hustle. Oh and did I mention that I fell down going UP the stairs. I’m so smooth is crazy.
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you? That I am genuine and friendly.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item? LOL- I just bought staples last night from store on way home: milk, eggs, butter, and frozen pizza. We eat a lot of them sadly.
7. What's something you avoid? I really am trying to avoid sick people and children. My poor husband taught church daycare without me last Sunday because I couldn’t breathe and now he’s home sick with a cold. Little kiddos really are germ magnets!
8. Insert your own random thought here : I think I’m feeling better today. Maybe the meds are kicking in. Of course now there is crazy winds with smoke and dust coming in from the Panhandle and Oklahoma and Kansas. The news mentioned it would be hard for allergy sufferers.