2. Branch Rickey, the baseball exec credited with signing Jackie Robinson, is quoted as saying- "Luck is the residue of design." Agree or disagree? Why? I certainly feel that there are those much luckier than others. I knew this one person that received large checks every month for mineral rights that belonged to his Dad and he didn’t have to work. He was a very lazy ,unproductive person and I wondered why someone couldn’t have that luck that needed it. I have a friend that has won THOUSANDS of dollars from playing the lottery. I on other hand won a 2 dollar scratch off and then lost the stupid card! I am very blessed which I feel is also very lucky. I have both of my parents, I have both grandmothers, I have a career that I love, I have a wonderful husband and puppy, and I own a Harley. I consider myself very lucky indeed!
3. In the town where you currently reside, what's your favorite green space? My favorite GREEN space although its brown and crispy due to our drought is at my Dad’s ranch. I love all the acreage around the house and watching the horses run by.
4. Who is your favorite comedian? I love comedy and have several of my favorites. I love Lucille Ball, Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart (thanks to my sister-in-law who made me watch a video), Jimmy Fallon, too many
5. March is National Nutrition Month, and almost everyone needs to improve their diet in some way. What about you? How can you improve your nutrition on a daily basis? Will you try? How could I improve? Good grief we don’t have enough time in the day. I need to eat better , stop eating fast food for breakfast and lunch, I need to move more like exercise, drink more water, quit snacking at my desk……
. 6. Which of these green expressions have you 'experienced' in recent weeks -green with envy, green thumb, green around the gills, or give the green light? Explain. I have been green with envy on seeing many of my friends go on vacation this week for Spring Break with their kids, I have been green around the gills all last week and finally broke down last Saturday and went to a Care Now. A steroid shot and zpac RX later and I’m on road to recovery. AND I think we may have a green light on finding a rental house to move into very soon. Fingers crossed!
7. Where is one place you don't mind waiting? Sprinkles cupcakes line. There is ALWAYS a line and its so worth it!
8. Insert your own random thought here. I’ve had the blahs for a while and had tons of stuff to blog about but just didn’t have the energy to do it lately. I contribute it to my severe sinus infection so I hope I get motivated here pretty quickly.
Have a great day y'all!!!