2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being no big deal, and 10 being full scale panic, rank your fear of spiders. Hmm, probably a 5. I spent many years growing up in the country so you just get used to them.
3. May is National Salad Month (who knew???)...besides lettuce, what are two must-have ingredients in your favorite salad? Cheese and croutons
4. I mentioned on my blog last week that my Daughter1 will be moving to Washington State after she is married. Of the following sites in the Northwest, which would you most like to see in person-Crater Lake (Oregon), Seattle (Washington), Vancouver (British Columbia), San Juan Islands (Washington), Mt. Rainer (Washington) Oregon Coast (Oregon), Mt. St. Helens (Washington), or Olympic National Park (Washington) San Juan Islands and Mt St. Helens are the only two places listed I haven’t seen. I love the Pacific Northwest! I went on a girls trip through Oregon a few years ago and it was amazing! We started in Northern California and drove through the forests of Oregon and then up along the coast and went wine tasting too. I flew out of Portland back home.
5. This coming weekend marks the 140th running of the Kentucky Derby...when did you last race (literally or figuratively) to cross a finish line? I don’t run so it wouldn’t be literally. LOL. In order to have an answer, I would say my race for time against moving out deadline. We packed solid this past weekend and still have so much more to do. We did go recently to the horse races ( if you read last week’s post) and had a blast!!
6. What is something little you love? I love love love my sweet little Chihuahua mix puppy Jax! I LOVE going home and playing with him.
Jax loves work from home days.
I also love sweet tea. That’s a little something right?
7. Would you say you are more of a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner? Elaborate. I really am a little of all. Visual more than anything though. I’ve learned a lot as a corporate trainer on knowing my audience and making sure they connect to what I’m teaching. I always have handouts and slides. I can relate next to being a kinesthetic learner because doing it is the best way to remember and learn something. Audio works as well but you have to pay attention to tones, etc on the subject. I may need to hear it twice before I feel like I ‘know’ it.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Tomorrow is last workday in office this week and then its Go time for the move. We sign the lease tomorrow, clean the house and move our clothes Thursday, and Friday the movers show up. We actually have until May 10 to be out of the apartment which is great so we can get everything out and cleaned. Wish us luck. So far our marriage is still intact. Hahaha! I’m exhausted from packing and excited to see Jax’s reaction when we put him in his own back yard.