2. What's the last biography or non-fiction book you've read? Was it any good? The most recent non-fiction book was a decorating book. I want to read Pete Townsend’s book though that came out a year ago. Its still on hard-back and expensive.
3. Garlic-friend or foe? What's your favorite dish made with garlic? Oh my I love me some garlic!! I bought a jar of Garlic-Garlic and it goes on every thing except cereal. I love garlic in dips or on chicken. I use lots of fresh garlic and sauté it with fresh mushrooms and then put it on top of a burger or pork chops or anything.
4. Several Spring flower festivals happen in the US during the month of April. Of those listed, which would you most like to see in person...The Skagit Tulip Festival in Skagit Washington, The Dogwood Arts Festival in Knoxville Tennessee, The North Carolina Azalea Festival in Wilmington North Carolina or the Daffodil Festival Weekend on Nantucket Island, Massachussets? I have a tulip tattooed on my toe. One guess to which one I want to go to.
5. How do you choose which blogs to read? What is something that will make you stop and read every time? Something that makes you say, 'eh, think I'll skip this one and move on to the next'? I like the catchy names or I will check out peoples blogs on the sidebars. I figure if my friend likes these I may also like them. I will skip blogs if they are only pictures of what they are wearing that day. Hey I’m a girl that likes to shop and I get it when you want to show off your cute new outfit but it loses its pizzazz when I see every single thing you own in your closet day by day. This is just my opinion folks.
6. April is National Mathematics Education Month so tell us, when did you last use math? Yesterday when I got out my checkbook. I hate math. I don’t hate many things but I hate math! My eye just twitched just thinking about it.
7. In honor of the A-Z challenge kicking off on April 1...choose one word beginning with the letter A to describe your yesterday. Just one? Hmmm, I think I have to go with appreciative. I am grateful for my job that I love.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I am still recuperating from my awesome trip I took over the weekend and just got back on Monday. I have so much catching up at work from missing Friday and Monday that I haven’t had a chance to blog and tell you all about it. Soon very soon. Oh and Jax is recuperating from his surgery last week and is doing great. I missed my little guy so much while I was gone.