Thursday, June 12, 2014

My wine lounge so far

Hey there! I'm starting to feel good about the house being put together finally.  We have a living room and we also have a den/ formal room at front of house. We are going to use it as our library - wine lounge.  Here's what I've done so far on one wall:

Once I have it more put together , I'll show y'all more pictures.  

I'm joining a girlfriend in Ft. Worth on Saturday to crash her garage sale.  I have  so many boxes to take over there that I hope it all fits in my truck. 
With whatever money I make, I'm putting it towards an outdoor shed that we like at Home Depot.  If I can get that soon, we can clean out the garage and then maybe actually park in it. What? Crazy I know! 
So that's the exciting plan I have for my weekend. What fun thing do you have going on? 

7 comments:

  1. I love your wine lounge and so you!!!!! Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Loving your wine lounge! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that wine tasting wine bottle holder!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love a home wine lounge! Drink up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spy with my little eye a Warrenton souvenir!
    Looking good and I'm waiting for an open house party invite!
    Miss you.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!