2. What's something you're tired of seeing online? I can tell you that I am so tired of tons of my facebook connections do nothing but sell stuff- MaryKay, Pampered Ched, Scentsy, Plexus, you name it! They never post about themselves or family, etc. Just buy my crap over and over. HAHA- can you tell it annoys me?
3. June is the month for roses. Which of the following expressions would you say has most recently applied to your life-'everything's coming up roses', 'there's no rose without a thorn', 'came out smelling like a rose', or 'wearing rose-colored glasses'? I will go with No rose without a thorn. The move is a rose to have a house, backyard, and closer to work, but as mentioned the last few weeks, lots of thorns popped up.
4. When grilling outdoors do you prefer gas or charcoal? Who does the grilling at your house? What's the last thing you ate that was cooked on a grill? I like charcoal but we have gas grill and my hubby does the grilling.
5. Are you afraid of the dark? Nope. I was always in the lead with my friends hiding behind me when we played Hide and seek outside.
6. Share a favorite song with a number in it's title. – Hmm, there were lots from the 80’s and I am total 80’s girl!! Here are a few that I liked: Edge of Seventeen ( Stevie Nicks –my fave), Its not in the title but everyone knows 867-5309 (Jenny), 1999 by Prince, I cant drive 55 (Sammy Hagar), Summer of 69 ( Bryan Adams).
7. "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."(C.G. Jung). Do you agree? Why or why not? I do agree. I’ve always believed that the very things you like about a person can be the things that drives you crazy about them. My example is that Hubby always loved my brutal honesty and non-sugarcoating and now that we’re married, he said he’s not a fan of it so much. Hmm.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I really am not ready to give up blogging but I have lacked either time, topics, or energy to truly blog lately. Next week, Joyce will be on a break so there wont be a Hodgepodge. I’m challenging myself to blog at least twice next week. In other news- PRAISE GOD for insurance because I have my second diamond from jewelry store. They sent my ring off and matched it as close as possible to my lost diamond. No extra fees at all. It’s the same but different. No 2 diamonds are the same so I cant expect for it to be exact. The prongs are different this time and it looks as if it doesn’t sit up as high. Oh well, I’m beyond grateful and its still beautiful for sure!
Thank you so much for sticking with me during my slow moments.