Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy Independence Day!!

After a long exhausting week even though tomorrow is a holiday- I am so ready for it to be Friday!
Working through this merger, my team is not allowed to take any vacation days off at all the whole month of July. I will appreciate tomorrow a great deal!  We have a some dear friends who are having a party tomorrow night to celebrate one of them becoming a US citizen.  Mike (the husband of Caroline ) is originally from Canada and has completed all the courses, signed the forms, taken the oaths, etc and is an American as of just a few days ago. I think its great timing to celebrate his being a US of A citizen.   I hope we can see some fireworks from somewhere nearby.
I am super duper excited for a family party out at my uncles house in East Texas on Saturday.  My most awesomest ,lovely, bestie cousin Lauren is driving down from Georgia to see her new nephew ( my newest cousin) and the rest of the fam.  We are taking Jax too for his country adventure. I even bought him an Old Navy July 4th t-shirt for him to wear.  It will be nice to see Nanny again too since it's been 2 weeks.
Sunday we have some friends coming over for dinner after church so we have a pretty full weekend planned.  Please be careful out there and have tons of fun!
Remember the most important thing: we are free BECAUSE of the brave!




God Bless!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful holiday weekend you and Todd have planned! I would have been so disappointed if Jax didn't have a patriotic shirt! :-P Congrats, Mazel Tov, or whatever you say to your friend, the new US citizen! And you're right, it is great timing! Enjoy your 3 days off! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and yours are having a terrific July 4th weekend! USA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun....hope you had a great weekend! Love and miss you, girlie!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!