1. When I look at the sky I feel______so small. To look at the moon and stars and know that we all can see it and share that together is so cool. When I was traveling all the time, I loved looking out the window and flying through the clouds. They looked like soft pillows.
2. If you had to run for political office, which one would you run for? Do you have any real desire to actually do this? I do not have any desire to run for political office. You cant please everyone but when you’re in office it seems as if you cant please anyone. If I had to, I would be vice-president so I could have my own projects but completely support and backup the Prez.
3. What scent makes you think of home? Cinnamon or vanilla.
4. How often do you take a step back to think about where you're headed in life? Do you need more or less self-reflection? I do this often. Many large “life events” have occurred in the last few years. My wedding, my Dad’s illness, Todd’s new job, my company merger,etc. All these make me sit back and think about all the changes and my future. I certainly don’t need more self-reflection so maybe a little less.
5. July is National Ice Cream Month...besides a cone, what's your favorite food item to top with ice cream? Um a nice warm brownie or peach cobbler. I cant choose between the two.
6. What might your autobiography be called? Two Lungs and a Wedding.
7. Your least favorite mode of transportation? Why? Bus. I rode a bus from Wyoming to Dallas when I was in college and it took FOREVER!! Way too many stops. Its stinky in the back. Seats are so uncomfortable.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Not this weekend but next weekend I will be flying into Rapid City, South Dakota to join my husband and our group in Sturgis. I’m getting excited now that I am starting to feel better. I need a vacation so bad! I know this may sound silly but I have anxiety over leaving my puppy. He’s never spent the night without us since the day we got him last December. He’s staying with some good friends of ours who have 2 big dogs and they love Jax. He will have fun but I’m still nervous. Oh and this is my 3rd post this week. What? I know! I’m on a roll. HAHA.
And to leave this post with some music, this is silly but one of my favorite songs from the 90's.
Peaches from The Presidents of United States of America ( that's the name of group-lol).