Friday, July 11, 2014

My head is spinning

Hey y'all, I thought I would try to get a quick post out today. I really really love blogging believe it or not. I just haven't been feeling all that great.  I finally have a Dr's appointment for next Tuesday which is the earliest they could see me. Craziness I tell you! I have to see my primary though because i'm still  paying out the nose for my Doc in the Box visits in February for my asthma.  I feel like this year I officially started falling apart. I used to be the gal with perfect attendance in school, work, anywhere. I rarely got sick and let it get the best of me.  This getting old sucks!
I have people taking bets on what my current ailment is. Some say inner ear infection, Meniere's Disease, Vertigo, my migraines, one person even texted me asking if I was preggo. Um that would be NOOOO! My husband and I both have been fixed which is a whole other discussion.  I really don't know why I am having the dizzy spells but I wish they would leave.  As mentioned in Wednesday's post, I am going to Sturgis and I cant be dizzy and fall off the motorcycle!
I am feeling an improvement since Tuesday when all this mess hit me so I am grateful for that.

I keep thinking of this old song that I grew up with:

 
I feel like an "airhead" in every sense of the word. HAHA!  I am good as long as I don't have to bend over or make any sudden movements.  You know how hard that it when you work from home on Fridays and have  a precious puppy that wants all your attention?!
 
 
File:Dizzy.gif
 
Have a great weekend and if you're in Dallas stay cool! Its going to be crazy Hot!

3 comments:

  1. I wanna bet! Let me have "motion sickness from the axial wobble of the Earth"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee whiz! I hope you feel better soon! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get some answers today, sweet friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!